The World At Your Fingertips. This page is mobile-friendly. |
Go here if you are using a laptop or desktop.
For the record: Pictures of the 6 sites in Paris that were attacked on Nov. 13, 2015
The Ambassador who craves for Facebook "likes" so much that she is willing to swim the Nile to gain 10,000 of them!
Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
Main site | French page | Site's app
Popular LinksGmail | Hotmail/Outlook.com | Yahoo! Mail | MSN | Facebook | Myspace | LinkedIn | Twitter | Deezer | YouTube | Vimeo | Dailymotion | Skype | PayPal | eBay | Amazon | Zeekly | Bing | Wikipedia | AOL | Pinterest | Flickr | Tumblr | Reddit | Instagram | Viadeo | Slideshare | Squidoo | Meetup | Picasa | Twoo | Foursquare | Calameo | Online live TV worldwide | Webmaker | Medium | Airbnb | Play TV
A lot of time will be needed to convert all the pages in this website (which have been created for use on desktops) to be used comfortably on smartphones. At the moment only the following pages have been redesigned for use on smartphones:
Photos of Nov. 13, 2015 carnage in Paris
Greatest French Songs
English Songs and Lyrics
About this site
The World At Your Fingertips is a site that strives to make your surfing life easier. It does this by attempting to harness all internet resources together in one place for easy access for my personal use and also to share them with anyone who might find it useful. You will also find the Google Search box in every page waiting for your search query.
The following are the highlights of the site:
1. Its topics range from current talking points and today's world headlines from sources such as the BBC, CNN or Huffington Post to computer tips and useful software.
2. Practical information of any kind that is often needed by anyone in whichever part of the world he might be in can be found here such as the local time, weather conditions, currency value, etc.
3. If you love songs, you will be able to listen to some 1,000 old and new English songs and sing along as their lyrics are provided. And the green menu bar at the top takes you straight to your email, Facebook, Skype, PayPal or other accounts with just one click.
4. Besides news and songs, travel has an important part in this site. For active tourists, or simply armchair/virtual travellers, there are lots of tips and photos of top tourist destinations in Europe, China, Malaysia and Morocco.
5. There is also an original course covering all aspects of learning Pinyin (the romanized version of Mandarin) as well as a completely-free basic course in the Malaysian and Indonesian languages in 64 lessons with audio to help the individual learner at home. Another of the highlights of this site is an English-Malay Dictionary compiled with loving care by a human and not a machine. As you know, machine translations are often a source of much hilarity!
Thanks for reading. - Webmaster
Go to main site