It is the policy of “The World At Your Fingertips” website to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Website users are requested to note that all songs that are reproduced here as well as their lyrics are the property of their respective artistes, authors and labels. They are intended solely for educational purposes and private use only. Users of this website are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright laws and urged to support artistes by buying their products wherever possible if they can afford to do so.
However it would be a real pity to deprive the underprivileged of hearing the best in music just because they cannot afford to pay for the products. Just think of all the great artistes who come from poor homes and whose talent would have been lost to the world if they had not been exposed to great music.
All the YouTube clips as well as the song lyrics reproduced here are easily obtainable by anyone who cares to look them up in internet. The Webmaster’s only role is to put them all together in one page so they can be conveniently accessible both for his personal use and also to share them with anyone who might find it useful.
Any request by its rightful owners to have the contents removed will be favourably considered in accordance with the procedures mentioned below.
Procedures for Copyright Owners:
The following are the procedures to be followed in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Webmaster to locate the material.
- A statement that the complaining party has good reason to believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of the complaint. The complaint is to be addressed to Webmaster.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement the Webmaster undertakes to expeditiously remove the targeted material.
Thanks for reading. – Webmaster (The World At Your Fingertips)